Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hairy Restlessness

My hair is getting long and I'm feeling that urge again to chop it all off. I feel like it's been floating around in the same-ish style—with varying lengths—for two years now. And I'm ready for a change.

I've been thinking that I want to go short—really short. Pixie status! Emma Watson style! And all that. See inspirations below:


The very cute Carey Mulligan!


I don't really love Kiera Knightley. In fact, she kind of drives me crazy. Something about her mouth when she talks is the worst. BUT her hair here has serious attitude.



This is my favorite and probably the one that I will take into whatever hairdresser I end up hitting up. Look at it! SO BEAUTIFUL.

So, what do you think? How should I end up doing my hair?

3 comments:

The Framed Lady said...

oh! girl, do it. I've been wishing i had the courage to cut mine off like this, but i'll just have to live vicariously through your hair.

Lindsay said...

I love the bottom one. It's lovely. I also like the Keira Knightley one. I envy your straight hair -- when I chopped mine off, I looked like I was straight out of a Pat Benatar video. :)

Kristin said...

The bottom one, or Keira Knightley's (Keira's would look AWESOME on you!!!). Love you bunches. Excited to see you for a few hours next weekend.