In any case, I have an interview next Tuesday that I'm actually pretty excited about. I really hope this pans out; it's part time and would be basically perfect. So say a prayer for me sometime between now and then!
Chris and I had a lovely Valentine's Day. He sent me roses, a set of a dozen in pink, white and red. I really love fresh flowers. I just felt silly because he had ordered them almost two weeks before then, but the Thursday before Valentine's I trounced home from grocery shopping with an armful of fresh flowers. Now my kitchen is full of them. I do love fresh flowers.
We also took a lovers' walk around the neighborhood and ordered the Pie's ultra veggie pizza. I don't know what it's actually called, but it's covered in artichokes and feta and onions and roasted tomatoes, and it is so delicious. There cheesy pull-aparts (breadsticks) are also pretty tasty. Yum!
Chris has turned in his applications for grad school. It's a little weird feeling that our future is pretty uncertain. There are a lot of questions and variables, but I guess life is like that when you're sharing it with someone. And it's always worth it.
I've had trouble falling asleep lately. I feel bad because after lying awake for an hour, I usually get up to do something which means 1) I wake up Chris, and 2) I leave him alone. Not happy times. And it also makes it nearly impossible to wake up before noon the next morning.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you still haven't been able to find a job, Elyssa! I will definitely pray for you. I'll also keep my eyes peeled for a job!
Post a Comment