I also ordered Chris a couple of gifts, but they didn't arrive in time. In fact, they probably won't be here until next week. Sad face! And since Chris doesn't read my blog, I'll divulge them: some weird gadget he asked me to order (he explained what it was but I've since forgotten) and a Rebel Alliance hoodie. Chris rarely admits that he needs new clothing and will wear stuff until it wears out and beyond, so when he says "I think I might need (a) new ___" I jump on that!
You should read his blog post, "26 things I learned in 26 years." It will make you laugh, promise.
Tonight we are going to eat in. I'm trying a new recipe for lentil loaf (vegetarian meatloaf). Then we are going to see Hanna, which looks like it kicks so much butt. I'm excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment