It's true. I am actually, factually, officially unavailable. All single men and vampires, take note, because I'm just not destined to be your Bella Swan.
Instead, I am the cheese to this guy's macaroni:

And believe me, our brand of mac'n'cheese is the best you're gonna find.
But seriously.
His name is Chris Kirkham and he's the biggest stud I know.
We are to be married July 30th in the St. George temple — which happens to be his favorite. That also happens to be the same place and date that my parents got hitched 34 years ago. Wild, huh?
For now, however, we still live in separate states — him in Utah (I know, right? Who lives in Utah?) and me in Idaho (much cooler, I assure).
Most of the time, being apart is not that bad.
Ok, so that's a total lie. It's horrible to be apart.
But, the thing is, it just means that I have that much less time of actually being around him to drive him away crazy, which is probably a good thing.
Oh, I also have some other things going on before July 30th. Just a little ol' thing called graduation.
Still, I can't help but think of July 30th and ask: are we there yet?
3 comments:
Could NOT be happier for you. If you like him I like him. :)
Elyssa! CONGRATULATIONS.
I'm SO EXCITED for you! :) Congrats Cousin!
That is a really great picture of Chris, and I loved reading this post. You're too cute!
Post a Comment