Sunday, May 3, 2009

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." -Psalms 56:3


My heart aches.
I want to be home with my family.
I wish I could laugh with them, cry with them, fast and pray with them.
I wish that there were more that I could do.

I know Robert and Ashley will pull through everything.


I know in my heart that everything is turning out great and that Robert will heal; and at least, if sometimes I get scared, just knowing that Ashley knows it is reassuring.
If she doesn't doubt that the person she loves most in the world will be okay, how can I?
How can I doubt?

4 comments:

Erin Christina said...

We are human and no matter how much we know something forward and backward we will doubt, we get scared, we fail to believe that everything will be alright, when we absoultly know with the Lord it will. He doesnt do anything against us, he doesnt take anyone away before their time, he does everything for a reason and a perpose. Its to help us learn and to help us grow. We cant know what good is unless we have experinced bad, we cant grow with out the trials.
Elyssa i love you sooooo much!! your in my prayers and my thoughts and so is your sister and her hubby!!
just know sweet heart that you are only human, and there are something no matter what we cant help be feel.
Christ's people, his own aposiles, those who walked with him, who talked with him, those he taught, and who taught with him, didnt even reconize him after he was reserected.
your are soooo strong love!! i wish that i had your strength and your heart.
i love you!!!

<3 Erin Christina

Karalee said...

We miss you too, Love. You are wonderful.

Kristin said...

You and I both wish we could be there! I love you and miss you!

Elder Liu said...

I was scared at first, I'm not going to lie... Ashley and Robert's situation makes me worry, but then I think about Ashley and her love for Robert and their love for our Savior... not forgetting the covenants they've made, and I know things will work out as we have faith the Lord and trust his will!! I love you so much, take care, and say hi to peeps for me...