Saturday, November 15, 2008

time flies on...

So I think it's starting to really sink in that I have a pretty limited amount of time left at home. I am sad about this in a lot of ways, but mostly I just feel a motivation to kick it in gear and get all the family-loving and free-time-hugging in that I can.

I am really excited about going back up to school, though. I have been thinking about it, and I have been getting a feeling that there is something I'm meant to be doing in Rexburg. Not that I would necessarily be the president of anything, but I definitely want to be more involved. I want to start a mini-company with Tess maybe, based around handmaking, refurbishing, and upcycling, and selling the awesome stuff we make. We have also talked about putting out a monthly zine.
In any case, I'm not sure exactly what my contribution will look like, but I am pretty sure it will involve writing. I'd like it to, anyway. I do have a lot of ideas; I suppose I will just have to see which pan out.

And just a reminder, in case you needed it (I know I have): God is mindful of you. And he loves you. Like, a ton.
That warm feeling you have?
Means it's true.

Until next time, much love.

ps: if you have any cool ideas, I need a name for my company/zine. leave a comment with suggestions! leave one, really. even if it's totally silly. it is needful for you to do this. now!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm really hope that if you publish a zine, it also gets a spot on your blog as a post so that I can read it! You sure were up late--you were going to sleep as I was getting up (although, it was two hours earlier there than it was here). :) Junior got me up at 5:40. Thanks for the reminder that God loves us. You're awesome! Live it up at home, and be mindful of the Lord's Will always, especially as seeking to accomplish what you're supposed to do at BYU-I. There's a reason for the feelings you're having. It will be fun to see what it is. Love you mucho!

tara @ kidz said...

Just stopping by through A Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. You're a cutie and I'm so jealous you get to pursue your passion - the cello. What a lovely instrument. So soothing.