Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my day in 10

1) Shaved my legs. Picked at two ingrown hairs, got mild razorburn on my right leg. But what was once hairy and scary is now smooth and sleek!
2) Cleaned my bedroom. This included vacuuming my carpet, making my bed, and dusting. How accomplished I am!
3) Bleached a few black things I have inherited from sisters. One, a tunic top, turned out really cool and almost heathered looking. A pair of capris were a bit spotty and questionable. I'll have to check them out when they dry.
4) Ate caprice salad with Brittany.
5) Read part of Preach My Gospel in preparation to sit in on Jinny's second missionary discussion tomorrow.
6) Karalee came over! We listened to Carol Tuttle's Radio Program from this week. It was about money, and other things, and was most excellent!
7) Helped Tyler with (did for her?) a Strawberry Shortcake puzzle. Also made her into monkey soup. And gave her a horsey ride. It was an eventful afternoon.
8) Attended Institute. I was only ten minutes late (!). We discussed Matthew 13, mostly, with the parables and the Gathering of Israel. I loves me some New Testament!
9) Watched some of the season premier of Pushing Daisies. Lee Pace is too yummy!
10) Was interrupted when Mom and Brittany arrived home from mutual. Assisted in kitchen clean up. Had a good convo with Momma.

It was a good day. Tomorrow will be better.
Goodnight, all.
I love you.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I missed you! I was so happy to check your blog and read these 2 new posts (as I always am anytime I check and there are new posts)! It was particularly awesome to read them in succession because in the "Faith" post, I could tell you "got it." And then in this post, it was fun to hear about all of your inspired doings that resulted from your "getting it." I mean, really, what could be better than listening to something good w/your sister, playing w/her baby, studying for your friend's missionary discussion, and going to Institute? Way to go for "turning it around" and making the most out of your present situation. I'm excited to read about all the other things you're inspired to do. You're amazing! Lots of love!!! Glad you're feeling better!