After FHE we had a movie night. I think we are going to make a tradition of it (although we might move it to another night). Last week we watched Hook and dressed as pirates--it was awesome! I wish I had pics of Tess and I as pirates, but alas, I do not.Still, I have pitchas of this week! It was 80's night, and we watched Footloose (which is actually a pretty heinous movie--but entertaining). I was so amused at all the scandalized reactions at the locker room scene (there are a few nakey man-buttocks in it).
From left to right: Erin, Alisa (both roomies), Tess, and me! Aren't my feathered bangs just fabuloso?
Erin and me. I don't know what I am doing with my hand... haha.
Tess and I are about as fly as it gets. We totally should have been eighties chicks. We would have ROCKED that decade!
Ok sooo some peeps I don't quite know in this one...the most important one to point out though is DUDE IN THE YELLOW SWEATER who would be Drew. Party!
And another of him. Because I can? And also because I want you guys to see that he really is cute. And just FYI, the yellow sweater and glasses are also for 80's night.
LOVE YOU ALL!
Elyssa Jean
2 comments:
FUN!!! That's a great idea--dress-up movie night. I love it! Small request--post a pic of Drew sans glasses and yellow sweater soon. :) It's saying something that he's willing to wear those!
I love it! You are fabuloso!! Love your buns.
Post a Comment